Pages

We've Moved to StampingJulie.com!


We've moved to our new HOME at StampingJulie.com!
Come visit!
+
Join us on facebook for exclusive content!

Become A Stamping Julie Facebook Fan!


See you there!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hmmm?

I'm not sure I love this card.  I started it for a featured stamper challenge and then abandoned it.  Then I put it together just before I read the color challenge which was Rich Razzleberry, Baja Breeze and So Saffron.  Since this had all the colors except Baja Breeze, I was tempted to put a layer of Baja Breeze behind the center rectangle and use it for the challenge. 

The stamp set I used was Artistic Etchings which I love.  I embossed the center medallion with Irridescent Ice ep before coloring it with Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight and Rich Razzleberry.  When I stamped the sentiment in covered it with white embossing powder some of the ink around it was still slightly damp and picked up some of the powder.  I pulled out a paint brush and wiped a good bit of the stray ep away.  It's a handy trick I learned many years ago!

Enjoy!

Julie

No comments: