Pages

We've Moved to StampingJulie.com!


We've moved to our new HOME at StampingJulie.com!
Come visit!
+
Join us on facebook for exclusive content!

Become A Stamping Julie Facebook Fan!


See you there!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Baja Razzleberry Saffron Color Challenge Ruffle

 I used some left over Razzleberry Lemonade paper and So Saffron cardstock to create the tiered background.  When punching out a border it really is easier to punch the middle and then the sides. 

The flowers, butterfly and sentiment are from Watercolor Trio.  I inked the stamp with versamark and then colored the stamp with River Rock, So Saffron and Rich Razzleberry markers.  The versamark ink kept the image moist long enough for me to emboss the flowers with clear ep before brayering the background with Baja Breeze.

The little butterfly was inked with markers too, then stamped and cut out.  I used a dot of the multi liquid glue to adhere the butterfly and keep it's wings free to flutter.  The sentiment was stamped with white craft ink and embossed with white ep.    And then, of course, I used a bit of my favorite ribbon!

Enjoy,

Julie

No comments: