Pages

We've Moved to StampingJulie.com!


We've moved to our new HOME at StampingJulie.com!
Come visit!
+
Join us on facebook for exclusive content!

Become A Stamping Julie Facebook Fan!


See you there!

Monday, July 6, 2009

Birthday Circles

I'm so excited! Lauraos mentioned my card as a favorite at the Splitcoaststampers CAS (Clean and Simple) favorites forum. Isn't that nice? And I didn't even know that forum existed.


Here's my CAS entry for this week. The challenge was birthday cards. I used the new Circle Circus set and stamped with the new IN colors: Melon Mambo and Soft Suede. Pretty clean and simple!
I added Dazzling Diamonds glitter to the flowers on the Melon Mambo circles and tied some polka dot Melon Mambo ribbon around the Melon paper strip that goes across the middle of the card. I snipped the ribbon a little differently than I usually do for added interest. Hope you like it!
I can tell this is going to be a "go-to" set because of the versatility. You stamp in pastels you have a baby card, stamp in red & green - Christmas, orange & black - Halloween...you get the idea.


Enjoy!


Julie

No comments: