Pages

We've Moved to StampingJulie.com!


We've moved to our new HOME at StampingJulie.com!
Come visit!
+
Join us on facebook for exclusive content!

Become A Stamping Julie Facebook Fan!


See you there!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Butterfly Dream



A color challenge: Tempting Apricot Cocoa Breezes (Tempting Turquoise, Apricot Appeal, Close t Cocoa and Baja Breeze). I have not used Apricot Appeal in ages even though it used to be a favorite. I pulled all the stamp pads out to work on this challenge in the morning and before you know it I was on a roll and couldn't stop. Then once I finished it, I had to get it posted before I went to bed. LOL


I used a retired SU set, Happiness Always, that I never got to play with much when it was current, so I decided to pull it out and see what I could do. I stamped the butterflies in Apricot Appeal and then Close to Cocoa with the detail stamp. The flowers are Baja Breeze overstamped with Tempting turquiose with an Apricot Appeal center.


The butterflies were cut out, glittered and then adhered with glue dots in the center so their wings are free to fly....The Baja Breeze layer was embossed with polka dots with the Big Shot from Stampin' Up!

Enjoy!
Julie

No comments: