Pages

We've Moved to StampingJulie.com!


We've moved to our new HOME at StampingJulie.com!
Come visit!
+
Join us on facebook for exclusive content!

Become A Stamping Julie Facebook Fan!


See you there!

Monday, July 12, 2010

Celebrating 7 years! - MOJO Monday Bird

Ever since I got this little Cute by the Inch set I've been thinking about doing a four square layout with it, so when I saw this challenge, I was ready!  It's a pretty basic card.  I can see that I rotated the sketch.
I stamped three of the four squares in Baja Breeze on Baja Breeze card stock then stamped the fourth with Chocolate Chip on Certainly Celery cardstock.  The celery square is raised slightly with a dimensional.

The color scheme was inspired by this beautiful paper, Greenhouse Gala.  I used the circle cutter to cut a circle from the coordinating piece, wrapped it around the top right side and added vintage brads.  Add some ribbon and done!  Tip:  to get the v-cut on the end of your ribbon, fold the ribbon in half and cut a slanted line from fold to the outside edge.

Recipe (all Stampin' Up!):
Stamps:  Cute by the Inch
Ink: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Baja Breeze cs, Certainly Celery cs, Chocolate Chip cs, Greenhouse Gala dsp
Accessories:  ribbon, brads, circle cutter

This month I'm celebrating 7 years as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!
Stay tune for some special offers that I'll post later today!

Enjoy!

Julie

1 comment:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super sweet! Love your color pallet!