Pages

We've Moved to StampingJulie.com!


We've moved to our new HOME at StampingJulie.com!
Come visit!
+
Join us on facebook for exclusive content!

Become A Stamping Julie Facebook Fan!


See you there!

Monday, July 12, 2010

Celebrating 7 years! - CAS Just For You

For my favorite challenge of the week-Clean and Simple! 
This card took less than 20 minutes to make including all my mistakes, taking supplies out and cleaning up.  The challenge this week was to use dry embossing, so I whipped out my favorite new technique of brayering the embossing folder.  I then stamped the label from the brand new Just Believe set in Crumb Cake and added the sentiment in Marina Mist - a yummy new blue in the Subtles Collection. 

The label was punched out with the extra large oval punch - quick and easy!  I inked the edges of the tag, my favorite white organza ribbon was secured across the front with a little linen thread bow for a little added interest and finally the tag was adhered with dimensionals.  I love to use the Tombow liquid multi glue for adhering dry embossed pieces.  It's not going anywhere after that glue dries!

This month I'm celebrating 7 years as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator! 
Stay tune for some special offers that I'll post later today!

Enjoy!

Julie

No comments: