Pages

We've Moved to StampingJulie.com!


We've moved to our new HOME at StampingJulie.com!
Come visit!
+
Join us on facebook for exclusive content!

Become A Stamping Julie Facebook Fan!


See you there!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sketch and Color Challenge




Here's another that fits two Splitcoaststampers' challenges this week: first the sketch and second the color challenge.

The colors on this card are soooo rich in person. I started with a white card base that I punched with the eyelet punch. I backed that with a strip of Rich Razzleberry cardstock. The Cottage Wall designer paper is cut at 2 1/2" high in strips that measure, 1", 2" and 2 1/2". The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and is layered using the word window, modern label and large oval punches. The bird is punched from Rich Razzleberry and I used the paper piercer to add an 'eye'. The wing is punched from the designer paper and the leaves are punched from Mellow Moss and Old Olive cardstock.

Enjoy!

Julie

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Such a beautiful card, Julie! Glad to see you are up and running again. I use to check this more often but now I will check it for sure. Love the colors and the design here! I need to update my blog, too, but will not get to it right away, other things coming down the pike first.
Love you, Julie!