Pages

We've Moved to StampingJulie.com!


We've moved to our new HOME at StampingJulie.com!
Come visit!
+
Join us on facebook for exclusive content!

Become A Stamping Julie Facebook Fan!


See you there!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Since Last We Visited & CAS58


It's seems that camera/computer issues always seem to get in the way of my regular posting on this blog. The camera stops working right or the computer stops working right, or both and next thing you know I'm out of the blogasphere. I had a really bad crash this time when my computer crashed and shortly after my pda/phone crashed before I got the phone synced with my computer again and I lost 10 years worth of data! Ugh!! Lessoned learned - I now have my phone auto syncing to the internet daily. So unless the whole world wide web goes down, I think I'm covered!





In addition to the holidays, here's a list of fun activities that happened around my house since I last posted...





tennis tournament


Kristin's visit


AJ & Nancy's visit


family camp


trip to Washington DC


Chris's graduation from HPD academy


teen camp


race for the cure


Dallin's eagle project


tennis camp


trip to Tennessee





Here's my Clean and Simple card for Splitcoaststampers challenge CAS58 - Chocolate Chip Mint.






I repeatedly stamped the long stem flower with white craft ink on Old Olive cardstock and mounted it on Chocolate Chip cardstock. The bird was stamped in Chocolate Chip on Natural White cardstock. I used a blender pen to add a touch of Bermuda Bay and Summer Sun to the bird. The ribbin is Chocolate taffeta tied through at flower ribbon slide. The bird was adhered with dimensionals. The base is Natural White cardstock with a score line all the way around the front at a 1/4 inch from the edge. Very Clean, Very Simple!


Enjoy!


Julie

No comments: