Pages

We've Moved to StampingJulie.com!


We've moved to our new HOME at StampingJulie.com!
Come visit!
+
Join us on facebook for exclusive content!

Become A Stamping Julie Facebook Fan!


See you there!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Toad you...



I toad you so. OK, enough with the frog puns. The funny thing is I made this card and then realized that there is no frog in sight on this card, but the verse refers to the frog. It just doesn't work to say, "Have I snailed you lately that I love you?" now does it. So forgive the mismatched image and verse, but isn't this the cutest snail ever.






I stamped the snail on the paper and watercolored the snail and background. Then I stamped the snail again on pattern paper, cut out the shell and glued that over the painted image. I love stamping on pattern paper. I think it creates so much visual interest.




Enjoy,


Julie

No comments: