Pages

We've Moved to StampingJulie.com!


We've moved to our new HOME at StampingJulie.com!
Come visit!
+
Join us on facebook for exclusive content!

Become A Stamping Julie Facebook Fan!


See you there!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Here’s the Toad





Now this makes sense! You can add, "You're unfrogettable" when there are actual frogs on the image! This card is a rather unusual size. Mostly because I started with watercolor paper, stamped a picture and painted it. Then I decided to make it a card. I don't remember the dimensions, but I believe it is too big for a large standard square envelope. Eventually I'll have to make an envelope for it and pay extra to have it mailed, if I decide to send it…



I stamped the frog sitting on the mushroom, then masked the frog, stamped the toadstool under him and painted the picture using reinkers with an aquapainter – my favorite coloring method. I was a little off when I stamped the mushroom and so my toad is off balance. I should have used a stamp-a-ma-jig! I finished the main image with a hand-drawn border using a black 05 ZIG millennium pen.



Enjoy!



Julie



No comments: