Pages

We've Moved to StampingJulie.com!


We've moved to our new HOME at StampingJulie.com!
Come visit!
+
Join us on facebook for exclusive content!

Become A Stamping Julie Facebook Fan!


See you there!

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Hot Blog....Thanks!



Imagine my enthusiastic surprise tonight when I was surfing some blogs and discovered a reference to little old me on Artistic Avenger. Check it out. Wow! What an honor to be noticed! Thanks!
Here's a $1 spiral notebook I got at Michaels. The cover already had the multicolor J's on it and I just added a few touches to spice it up. I didn't have the spiral punch yet when I did it. It would have come in handy. Now I have it and haven't used it yet. The second picture is just inside the front cover. Very quick, easy and fun!! (Of course, all supplies are Stampin' Up!)






No comments: