Pages

We've Moved to StampingJulie.com!


We've moved to our new HOME at StampingJulie.com!
Come visit!
+
Join us on facebook for exclusive content!

Become A Stamping Julie Facebook Fan!


See you there!

Monday, July 9, 2007

Getting organized

Well, sort of... Here's a fun 4 drawer case I found in Michael's a couple of weeks ago. I noticed it in the aisle, standing by itself and asked someone how much it was. She replied, "It's the last one how about $9."

Wow, good deal I thought. It is perfect for housing my odds and ends and getting them off the counter. I customized it with some tags on the handles so I would know what was in each drawer. I've included some close up pictures below.

Now to get to the rest of the room! And the rest of the house for that matter....

Thanks to my mom and sister for getting me started on my stamping set up in my office! Love you!!





No comments: