Pages

We've Moved to StampingJulie.com!


We've moved to our new HOME at StampingJulie.com!
Come visit!
+
Join us on facebook for exclusive content!

Become A Stamping Julie Facebook Fan!


See you there!

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Bad Camera


My camera stinks! I'm still trying to get good pictures of my cards, but while I'm trying I'll go ahead a post a couple. Stinkin' Cute was done with the fun rhinestone brads and the lighthouse stamp came from the sale bin at Michaels. I stamped the lighthouse on glossy paper and colored with SU! markers.



My Bud Basic set needs rubber first aide. For some reason I cannot get it mounted correctly and the outline is not lining up at all. I know it is meant to not be exact but it is WAY OFF! I stamped those flowers a dozen times trying to get them on correctly.





Maybe I'll get a new camera while I'm on vacation next week and I can post some better pictures.....


***Tried a different camera and reposted. A little better but I still need to work on the picture taking part of this!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer Reynard said...

Just found your blog through Splitcoast and must say I love all your cards! Shall add you to my list of blogs to vist. Well done!
Jennifer, Calgary, ALberta, Canada

Karen Gladney said...

Great cards you have. You have a great blog.