Pages

We've Moved to StampingJulie.com!


We've moved to our new HOME at StampingJulie.com!
Come visit!
+
Join us on facebook for exclusive content!

Become A Stamping Julie Facebook Fan!


See you there!

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

View From My Stamping Window

We moved from Texas to Kentucky at the end of last summer and I'm missing my Texas Stamping friends.  We had so much fun together on Stamp Camp nights.  I'm hoping to start the tradition and fun here in Kentucky very soon.
I was really dreading the Kentucky winter because I am definitely a warm-weather woman.  But the Kentucky winter this year has been unusually warm with very little snow.  I've told everyone it's my fault because I prayed the cold and snow away.  But here's the view from my stamping desk today in March!

This picture was taken from the back door near my stamping room.  I have to admit, the view is very pretty!

Enjoy!
Julie

No comments: