Pages

We've Moved to StampingJulie.com!


We've moved to our new HOME at StampingJulie.com!
Come visit!
+
Join us on facebook for exclusive content!

Become A Stamping Julie Facebook Fan!


See you there!

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Event and My Digital Studio Samples

On Tuesday, March 13th, I'm hosting a stamp camp for all my stamping friends.  This is the quick, fun invitation that I created for the event.  It was a snap to create this invite using My Digital Studio

I used the Pocketful of Posies digital designer paper, a couple of digital punches and digital ribbon, and typed in the details.  And presto! Instant invite.  I had them printed as a 4"x 6" photo card...easy, peasy invite!
MDS Pocketful of Posies

MDS Upsy Daisy



Here's another digital card I made in MDS. There are lots of options for printing your projects including uploading it to Stampin' Up! for professional printing. With this card I copied the card front four times on a 8 1/2 x 11 sheet and printed it on cardstock. Cut out the four card fronts and adhered it to the front of a card base.

Order your free 30-day trial of My Digital Studio Express today!
Enjoy!
Julie

No comments: