Pages

We've Moved to StampingJulie.com!


We've moved to our new HOME at StampingJulie.com!
Come visit!
+
Join us on facebook for exclusive content!

Become A Stamping Julie Facebook Fan!


See you there!

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My Digital Studio Hybrid Card

As promised, here's the My Digital Studio Christmas card my sister sent out this year.  She designed almost the entire card in MDS, mounted it to Cherry Cobbler cardstock, and added the Soft Swede scallop oval detail that you see here. 
Here's the interior that was also designed in MDS and adhered to the inside of the card.  It's a nice-looking, clever design, don't you think?  And of course, it helps to have a beautiful family too.  (I'm not at all prejudice as you can tell.)
And don't forget, right now you can download a 30 day trial of My Digital Studio.

No comments: