Pages

We've Moved to StampingJulie.com!


We've moved to our new HOME at StampingJulie.com!
Come visit!
+
Join us on facebook for exclusive content!

Become A Stamping Julie Facebook Fan!


See you there!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Just Because


I got my inspiration for this card on splitcoaststampers.com. Unfortunately it was long enough ago that I don't remember to whom to give credit. This picture is a little blurry. I stamped the silhouettes on the kraft cs then dotted the flowers with a white gel pen. Then the same silhouettes were stamped in white craft ink on black cs and gel penned. (Is that a word?) And inserted into piece of the stylized silver hardware. That piece was then backed with a piece of whisper white, stamped with black script and punched out with the label punch.
Enjoy!
Julie

1 comment:

Krystal said...

Oh I love this! Is that a new SU! stamp? When can I come play? :D