Pages

We've Moved to StampingJulie.com!


We've moved to our new HOME at StampingJulie.com!
Come visit!
+
Join us on facebook for exclusive content!

Become A Stamping Julie Facebook Fan!


See you there!

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Hello!

Wow! It has been a year since I updated this blog. I was still creating over here, but I admit I got tired of dealing with my electronics.


Here are a couple of cards I've created this past year. This first one is one of my favorites. I had purchased this retired set, A to Z Accents, and was playing with it. I made these cute little tags. Then I took some inspiration from this Uptown paper and a sketch challenge, and here it is.




Here's an interesting card I made just this past week. I was playing with Pocket Silhouettes and then last week's sketch challenge from splitcoaststampers inspired the layout. It's an unusual card and I'm not sure I like it much. The color combination is Rose Red, Cameo Coral, Pacific Point and Basic Black. I embossed the flower images and then brayered the background. The black strip across the middle was stamped with coral craft ink. That's probably my favorite part. I love the look of the light ink on the black.


I'll be back tomorrow with a couple of more projects to share.

No comments: