Pages

We've Moved to StampingJulie.com!


We've moved to our new HOME at StampingJulie.com!
Come visit!
+
Join us on facebook for exclusive content!

Become A Stamping Julie Facebook Fan!


See you there!

Friday, October 5, 2007

Orlando Regionals


Last week I went to the Stampin' Up! regional event in Orlando. My sister, aunt and I use these events as an excuse to get together. While we were in Orlando we took my grandmother to lunch for her 85th birthday! Here she is with her Key Lime Birthday Pie!
Here's my sister and my aunt. We had such a good time. My sister flew in from TN and I flew in from TX. We had a wonderful time staying with my aunt who lives near Orlando. She is so creative and clever.

She taught us how to make these fun lunch pails while we were there. (She also taught me how a nice pattern for a knitted wash cloth.)Here's pictures of the lunch pail. Inside the lid is a little pocket for stamps and inside the pail are month inserts for recording upcoming events and organizing the cards. All supplies are Stampin' Up! of course.









No comments: