Pages

We've Moved to StampingJulie.com!


We've moved to our new HOME at StampingJulie.com!
Come visit!
+
Join us on facebook for exclusive content!

Become A Stamping Julie Facebook Fan!


See you there!

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Doodle this...

























I've added an email service to this blog. You can enter your email address on the left and you will be sent an email each time I update my blog. But don't hold your breath. I obviously do not update this often enough!!!!


This card was fun to make. I laid awake one night thinking about stamping these fun flowers on designer paper and this is what I came up with the next day. The Doodle This flowers are stamped on designer paper with black craft ink and embossed with irridescent ice ep. I wish you could see it in person. It's sparkly and fun. The mustard card is stamped with the paisley background stamp. All Stampin' Up! of course.


My oldest daughter announced her engagement this summer and her fiance was visiting this past week from Idaho. They will be getting married in December. This will start a new phase in our family's changing life! He is a very nice young man and we are very happy for them.

No comments: