Pages

We've Moved to StampingJulie.com!


We've moved to our new HOME at StampingJulie.com!
Come visit!
+
Join us on facebook for exclusive content!

Become A Stamping Julie Facebook Fan!


See you there!

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Tickled Pink to be here






I'm liking this blog thing. I stored several pictures on my computer before I left on vacation so that I would have something to upload while I was on the road. Of course, only about 5 people know I'm even here so far, so it probably doesn't matter much.


I made this card because I had a scrap of shimmery white that I had stamped with Polka Dots & Petals that was left over from another project so I decided to use it and this is what I came up with. Other stamp sets include Print Pattern, Very Punny and Doodle This. The cardstock is Pink Passion and Tempting Turquoise. I don't think I ever got to use this cute SAB set during Sell-a-bration, so I'm making up for lost time.

Here's another Very Punny card. Aren't these fun?! I used Petals & Paisleys DS paper on this one. I stamped the All in a Row bitty flowers across the turquoise section of the paper in craft white and tried to emboss it but it just melted into the paper so it is barely visable. I needed to use some white embossing powder and it would have worked out perfect. Next time! I hate that you can't see the glitter and the details on these card. You also can't see the pinkdoodles around the paisley piece. I used the retired SU flower brads with a white mini brad center. You really have to set those middle brads just right or they just fall out of the hole. Stamp sets: Very Punny, Polka Dots and Petals, All in a Row, Cardstock: shimmery white and Regal Rose.
I'm enjoying watching the Splitcoaststampers challenges and look forward to participating when I get back home in August!
Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Jennifer Reynard said...

I left a comment on Splitcoast. Just love the colours, stamps sets and entire layout. How cute!!
Jennifer
Calgary, Alberta, canada

Anonymous said...

Thanks for updating the settings on your blog comments. Your cards are just delightful - so sweet!
I've enjoyed browsing through your blog - keep up the great work!